The Best Game That Happen...

(If you don't know I play on PS4 and I'm Rank 2) So earlier today I had a game were 2 people DC early game, so some of you might be thinking ""Well that's an easy win for the killer"". (Huntress BTW) Wellll.... What ended up happening is I ran her for almost the ENTIRE game while my random teammate individually doing the last 3 generator and a half by themself and they broke Hex: Ruin and open the exit gates [I did 1 and half gen by myself earlier game with Hex:Ruin]. Just Huge, MEGA, I DON'T KNOW ULTIMATE Props to whomever you are for not hiding and waiting for me to DIE to get hatch. So I was running to the exit gate and the random was behind me to take a protection hit and believe or not the Huntress DC too!! I was just so Surprised like I was really shocked I didn't know that I have traumatize that Huntress to a point were they had DC too - on a 2 man game."

I'm not even mad either I just have no words to say... :/

Comments