The rarity of Ultra Rare add ons/offerings.
So by now everyone is aware of the change in Syringe and Styptic Agent add ons... but there are already some discussions about that so what I would like to discuss is the actual rarity in how often these add ons come by.
It seems to me that the fact that an ultra rare is pretty much guaranteed in every bloodweb page, is part of the fundamental problem with these.
There is no RNG, sometimes as killer I get an Ebony AND a Cypress Mori. As Survivor I’ve gotten a Syringe and (2) Styptic Agents (in the same bloodweb page!) This makes them feel more common and less rare worthy let alone ultra rare.
So, I am just wondering why is this a thing?
Would it be difficult to implement some kind of RNG system for ultra/very rares?
Im not saying have someone spend 1 mil blood points before seeing one, but in all honesty I feel like the fact that they were to easy to get further encouraged the use of them making them feel more common in matches rather than unique and like “Oooh they have one of those, rarely see those”.
Discuss.
Comments