I used to think that p2p was a tragedy
But now I realize, DEDICATED SERVERS ARE TRAGEDY.
Dedicated Servers are dumb, I cannot play Killer anymore bcs of these delays, lags, issues. I feel like the game gave me some add-one considerably reducing all charge speeds, it’s very frustrating.
No, I have very decent connection, the only problem - I live in Russia, there are no servers..
@Peanits , how about to let people choose between dedicated servers or p2p? Bcs its very uncomfortable to play if you live in country without dedicated servers.
Comments
Are you John Titor?
How are you playing with dedicated servers?
They're not dumb, but neither are they the optimal solution for all online games, the way those who advocated for them most strongly in the past implied. If they can be made to work as intended, though, they would be good for DBD, which is what all this testing is for - figuring out how to make them work as intended. They're on the lookout for feedback to improve things, though, so if you think there needs to be a server in Russia because Russian players' connection to Frankfurt isn't good enough, definitely head over to the feedback thread and tell them that.
Because they are being tested on the live version again?