Hallowed Blight 2019
I see the update that says cosmetics are available 10/22 - 11/1 but nothing confirming the event date. I'm assuming it will be during this time but wanted to be sure...
Can someone confirm?
Also, love the 2 outfits this year! ❤️
I see the update that says cosmetics are available 10/22 - 11/1 but nothing confirming the event date. I'm assuming it will be during this time but wanted to be sure...
Can someone confirm?
Also, love the 2 outfits this year! ❤️
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The cosmetics are already in the store for 1080 auric cells.
@myers_obsession I must have read it wrong! Thanks!!!
And you will be able to get 2 free full sets from levelling up the rift
I haven't been able to see any of rhe skins, any links to them?
Its basically pinned above https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93854/
Thank you!