Are the Halloween skins still able to be earned through serum?
Or are they cash only now? I just logged into dbd and both the old skins are discounted and the new ones are available for purchase.
I’m very confused!
Or are they cash only now? I just logged into dbd and both the old skins are discounted and the new ones are available for purchase.
I’m very confused!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You'll still be able to earn two full outfits (or six parts) when the event starts later this month.
What about the previous halloween skins? Can I own them with the serum too?
Yes, they said you would be able to get cosmetics from both collections.
Nice, thanks <3