putting it away
putting my e-peen away again. i made it to rank 12 this time before triggering my gag reflex. (pull a joke out of that one) i have no idea how anyone enjoys playing at these ranks and continue to be awed by the peacock strutting i see of those of the "upper echelon"-society elite.
it's just a gen race as a survivor to beat the swf garbos in hopes of gaining any points leftover. all the while, being tunneled by hillbilly ad nauseum. keep it. let me guess. all the try-harding evens out around rank 5? i think not. these delusionites are ending up somewhere.
no thanx.
it's just a gen race as a survivor to beat the swf garbos in hopes of gaining any points leftover. all the while, being tunneled by hillbilly ad nauseum. keep it. let me guess. all the try-harding evens out around rank 5? i think not. these delusionites are ending up somewhere.
no thanx.
Comments
There are survivors who snail walk to you while you’re going in stage 2 on the hook, survivors who sandbag each other to be an #########, and etc...
Not fun and it’s nothing to be proud of when you’re a high rank in my opinion. You don’t get a reward for being a high rank other than bragging rights about your ranks. Sometimes, I contemplate purposefully de-piping just to get away from all that.
Lol I think the biggest problem is that low rank survivors die on their first hook (by killing themselves) or d/cing right away. Plus they struggle to find generators meanwhile the killer just needs to M1 them to death.
Even if you loop the absolute ######### out of a killer for 10 minutes, you'd be lucky if your team gets 2 generators done (because more likely than not, they're in a closet.)
High ranks are only boring as survivor because it's 90% Hillbilly with the same six meta perks. Otherwise it's a cake walk if you know what you're doing, IMO. I found the most camping happened between Rank 20 to 17, and from Rank 12 to Rank 8.
Imagine playing DBD for the first time, it’s your very first time getting hooked and all you see it a big button that says “ATTEMPT TO GET OFF HOOK”. Thank god, they made a very thorough direct tutorial in the 2.0 patch so they would know not to try and do that.
I play on PS4 and I’m guessing it’s way different than PC. I don’t usually experience what you’ve experienced at all.
lol, exactly. i see more and more of the crouch-walking up to me on the hook or just a catatonic trance when the killer is on the other side of the map. the sandbagging is ridiculous also.
I get sandbagged so absurdly much at high ranks as a survivor. There's no reason to care about ranking on either side, since there's no reward. I really only aim to survive, and get as much bloodpoints as I can while doing it. If I somehow depip doing that, I don't care. High rank is just getting sandbagged for points by other survivors, or facing Hillbilly/Doctor 85% of my games. Even Nurse is rare, but I go into that expecting to die from the first wheeze she makes, but there's always a chance to actually make it out against one, whereas Hillbilly gets a down in the first 8-15 seconds most of the time thanks to spawn RNG.