What if Killers had a Perk like D-Strike?
BEHOLD!
The Entities Grasp
Once per match, when a survivor is unhooked the killer can pass a skill check that instantly rehooks them!
BEHOLD!
The Entities Grasp
Once per match, when a survivor is unhooked the killer can pass a skill check that instantly rehooks them!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
See it from both sides as it is... Killers have add-ons and abilities that Insta down. DS guarantees when the skillcheck is hit that you get to "kick off" but doesn't guarantee an escape. Killers add-ons and some who have their ability be an "insta down" type, guarantees a down but not a hook or a kill. I think its balanced pretty well as is considering this is an asymmetrical style game.
I know right?! Every game I've played today as killer has had at least 1 DC... When I play survivor I RARELY see killers DC. So I feel ya on that one ๐น