Toxic Doctor Against Toxic SWF

So I was bullied a lot by this 4-Man SWF group. They were saboing, flashlighting, body blocking, hook farming. I had no option but to do one thing - camp. Feels really good to get a 4k after being bullied. My message to people who bully — don't force the killer to camp you. And if they camp, do gens and get the **** out! 

https://youtu.be/wL4jgs9WL4Y

Comments

  • I don't see how people can call Sabotage as bullying. Killers often complain about game speed being too fast at times (myself included on both sides) and yet call out Sabotage which has been severely nerfed and made obsolete as "BM" when it actually helps slow down the gameplay and provide some skillful and crutch plays. I been running it on Jake boi and it RARELY comes in handy, but it feels amazing when it does (like DH!!!) but then some Killers moan to me that I BM'd them by doing it.

    Congrats on getting the 4k, flashlights are highly annoying especially for your IRL eyes. I skipped about but what exactly did Jake do? He had no items and didn't appear to run SB even. While frustrated it's easy to assume they are all a toxic SWF, but you could of been a bit too angry when you made that deduction.

  • Killers: GEN RUSHING IS CANCER
    Also Killers: STOP SPENDING PRECIOUS TIME SABOTAGING HOOKS

    :^)
  • In all my games (and I am at something like 23 days played) I have only seen sabo work maybe 5 times.  I can see how it can be frustrating, but as long as you didn't sabo lunar hook it is just part of the game.  That said when you do pull sabo off it feels amazing. 

    When it gets used on me I often drop the person I am carrying to focus on the saboteur, and if I sabotage someone I expect to be tunneled.  
  • Actually, I apologize that I couldn't record from the beginning. I had set up my auto recorder to record only until 15 minutes, since most matches don't last longer than 10-15 minutes. In the beginning, the Jake sabotaged two of my hooks while I was carrying a survivor to the hook. I have nothing against sabotaging, I do it myself. But when the whole team comes together to bully you, by various means, it adds up to the frustration. I can't let them to do that. I need to turn toxic, too. 
  • I’ve seen worse toxic SWF than this. I wouldn’t be surprised if they sent you hate after this. They lost because they were being way too altruistic, if you are going to be this altruistic then at least have someone on gens...
  • @PinkEricka, while hate is not much on PS4, the Dwight did send me his love by taking the pain to message me. It never affects me.

  • @PinkEricka, while hate is not much on PS4, the Dwight did send me his love by taking the pain to message me. It never affects me.

    You've been graced with Arabic BM. 😂
  • @Visionmaker I don't know what he said in Arabic. Most players I come across think I am middle eastern. I guess it's because of my name. 😂
  • This content has been removed.
  • @TheXenoborg yeah, I am not playing on PC since the last 2 months. Join me on PS4 😋
  • This content has been removed.
  • @Khalednazari said:
    @TheXenoborg yeah, I am not playing on PC since the last 2 months. Join me on PS4 😋

    Will miss playing with you! I don't have a PS4, but let's hope the game goes cross-platform :P

    May be possible when we get a dedicated server.