Where’s the post to perk changes?
I saw some perks were changed, but I didn’t read them, but I want to read them now and can’t find it. No I don’t mean nurse add ons. I mean survivor perks
I saw some perks were changed, but I didn’t read them, but I want to read them now and can’t find it. No I don’t mean nurse add ons. I mean survivor perks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The only survivor perks that were changed were Detective’s Hunch and Plunderer’s Instinct. And the changes were detectives let you see the gens, totems and chests after another person completed a gen whether you helped finish that gen or not. And plunderers lets you see the items now and removes the pink aura after opening the chest and removes the slightly and moderately from tiers 1 and 2 with just considerably.
Detectives Hunch, Plunders Instinct and Mettle Of Man was changed for survivors.
Got no idea about killer side.