Hair in the new engine update

I was really hoping they would bring back hair physics since the engine got updated, but they still aren't back :(. I hope they enable them again or give us an option soon or a response at least about them. At least some of the hair got updated again so they don't disappear. Some of them still do though rip.

Comments

  • @Djghostylibra said:

    I was really hoping they would bring back hair physics since the engine got updated, but they still aren't back :(. I hope they enable them again or give us an option soon or a response at least about them. At least some of the hair got updated again so they don't disappear. Some of them still do though rip.

    @Peanits can you comment on if the hair will get its physics again? Its so stiff in the current state!!