The free rift
looks pretty empty lol
I don't know why I had even the slightest hope that they won't make it into another cash grab like most of the store.
Oh well.
looks pretty empty lol
I don't know why I had even the slightest hope that they won't make it into another cash grab like most of the store.
Oh well.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you really expect something from BHVR?
Yeah , I know I should't but.... ;(
Do you guys really not understand how a battlepass works? The free track is suppose to be lackluster. If you felt satisfied with it, why would you go premium...
Thats literally every free track in every game with a battle pass with free/paid.
You're not meant to stay in the free...
Thats why your free progress transfers to the paid if you buy it later on.
dont forget it'll also have the Putrid Serum in it.
Only thing missing for most corrupt fleecing of their fans are loot boxes. Then all free to play tactics will be in full force.
Yall need to chill.
@Ghost_Potato Are serious? This game survives off of cosmetics. They have to monetize these type of things to continue the service that is updating this game.