If Insidious was reworked...

Now the main problem about Insidious is it's a camping perk. Which most people are going to get into the hook camping debate but that's not what this is about. Insidious is a perk that promotes camping in one spot. Which is pretty useless for a majority of situations. Some people may like current Insidious but majority of other people don't. Now if Insidious was reworked, which of the following would you prefer?

Comments

  • Insidious definitely deserves a rework. Current insidious is "too camp this spot". At they should at least remove the stand still part of it.

  • @Phoenix_Wright said:

    Insidious definitely deserves a rework. Current insidious is "too camp this spot". At they should at least remove the stand still part of it.

    Its the perfect perk for meme games. I dont think it needs a rework tbh. I miss the old Trapper placement when you could literally gon insidious while setting a trap

  • I like the mori idea


    As matches can last from 12 minutes to 26 from my experience, so if you can slow the game down enough you can create havoc

  • Option 2 would be a good idea for brand new perk.

  • I like insideous how it is. It's a fun perk.