Question about the battle pass

If you spend money on the Rift, will you always have an opportunity to complete it so you don’t lose out on cosmetics - and therefore not have wasted money?

Will the challenges be both accessible to players who do not have all perks unlocked on a character (as in “hey I have pwyf but it’s not on Bubba”) as well as manageable in the time frame (ie. No challenges like jump through the hatch with everyone at the same time)? I would hate to spend money on something and then get clock blocked by a race against the clock on a near impossible challenge (or one that requires stars to align.)

Basically what I want to know is: if I buy a battle pass, because I’m assuming Ghostface and Laurie are not free, will I feel pressure and panic to complete the pass to make sure my money didn’t go to waste?

Ps: “Most cosmetics will be available in the store 6 months later” - how do we know which ones make the cut and which don’t? I really don’t like the idea of Real Ghostface being locked behind a One Time Only thing you’re not guaranteed to have access to even with money put into it.

Comments