What do you think of the Rift's cosmetics?
With the Rift coming soon I want to see how you all feel about the Rift's cosmetics/rewards.
Tagged:
Trusted
With the Rift coming soon I want to see how you all feel about the Rift's cosmetics/rewards.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Some cosmetics looks awful, but most of them are decent, so I will buy it, if they don't increase the price after the ptb.
I'm a console pleb and have no clue what they look like.
I don't own a lot of cosmetics, I am really hyped for this. Something to do and stuff to unlock.
I am sold. :D
Haven't seen any.
The charms are ugly trash. I hate them.