You need to be able to get a 2nd blink while charging

It feels like they absolutely gutted her with this part. If you could get a 2nd blink while charging up one then it wouldn't be so bad, you need to be more stratetgic, honestly not that bad.

But what we have DOES NOT WORK. You extended her chases so much by making her have to awkwardly walk inbetween her blinks. You took a chase killer and made her a spasmatic m1 killer that can occasionally blink. She sucks at map travel now, and when a blink fails (not enough charge, object stopped it for a dumb reason, etc...) you get punished because you weren't charging another blink that whole time.

Overall she feels way less fluid and so much more clunky now. I feel like I'm a hollow shell of what I was on live. And some survivors are now abusing the cooldown and it takes ######### AGES just to find them again because they can run in a straight line.

Comments