Is Nurse a nerf or making console nurse better to play on?

We all know that there is a 99.infinite 9s that if you face a nurse on console it will be bad and I've tried, Im doo doo. The so called "nerfs" are maybe intended to be able to play on console without getting trashed on. They (maybe) Implemented the one thing that you blink back to original spot because on console you cant really do that fast its more you can turn 120 degrees, but that's it (I know you can turn 180 degrees, but it takes a tiny bit). They made a thing that makes nurse faster after a hit blink so that console players can chase without having to blink. Also shouldn't survivors be happy that we get a "nerf" to nurse. Shes the best no doubt, but becase of this you could (probably) win more games

Comments

  • I play nurse on console and I dominate every game. Nurse is difficult to learn took me a couple months of trying to learn her and giving up but eventually I stuck to it and once I did it she became extremely good. This is definitely a nerf.