A tilted killer called me a dog poo
So I was playing SWF with one of my friend (@LuZog) and we escaped by the hatch in front of him (the 2 others were dead) and he started to insults us dog poo because we are SWF (here is a screenshot of the chat)
So I was playing SWF with one of my friend (@LuZog) and we escaped by the hatch in front of him (the 2 others were dead) and he started to insults us dog poo because we are SWF (here is a screenshot of the chat)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I came up against him once and he called me a toxic ######### even though I didn't teabag or bm. If ur ever killer against him, just bring a mori and get his team to watch ๐๐๐
I came up against him once and he called me a toxic ######### even though I didn't teabag or bm. If ur ever killer against him, just bring a mori and get his team to watch ๐๐๐
Is that..thanataphobia. The guy is just bad.