Is the nurse nerf worse than we thought?

People are talking about how the nurse only has to wait 3 seconds for a single blink because the cooldown starts at the beginning of her fatigue. People don’t seem to realize that the cooldown will pause either when she starts charging a blink, or when she actually blinks. If the cooldown pauses when you start charging your blink, that gives survivors an extra 2 seconds (I don’t know the exact time) to run away from you while you charge a blink, 2 seconds where you move even slower than normal. That means survivors have about 5 seconds to run away from you while they’re much faster than you, and about 3 seconds while they’re slightly faster than you. I’ve only played nurse in white ranks so I’m not gonna pretend to know if this is a big deal or not, I just want to bring this to people’s attention.

Comments

  • The only way I see this change being not a dumpster fire and removing a redrank killer is if it's constantly recharging after fatigue, even if you start another blink.

    What made her good was her ability to travel and have rapid shots at a survivor. Now she doesn't have much of either and if the cooldowns are bad she's really gonna have a rough time.