Why can’t you heal someone who’s on stairs?
Just had a game where I was knocked and was climbing up stairs and my teammate could not heal me until I was at the top of the stairs, I saw them trying the kept trying every angle and it wouldn’t work.
Just had a game where I was knocked and was climbing up stairs and my teammate could not heal me until I was at the top of the stairs, I saw them trying the kept trying every angle and it wouldn’t work.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Health and safety. Administration of medical procedures on staired areas is prohibited. Even in the Fog.
You can heal on stairs, but you have to be adjacent to the person you wanna heal/be healed by on the stairs, they cant be at a different elevation.