Nurse ?

Well, the Nurse by default is bad ... Nurse I love his power, his design, and his levitation makes me want to play with DBD anyway.


She is super slow but we nerve the only thing that allows him to follow a survivor ... She keeps tired + the nerve .. I give up!


Addons? Depend on addons? With the bugs of connections that make me lose my points at each end of the game, I'm sure to never have addons!


I have enough tbag, enough degrading messages, enough to not make me a lot of points because the Nurse turns it head in all directions after an unfortunate teleportation! If more is for the nerve .. remove it would be a good idea finally!


The survivors have a hatch door, the keys that open the hatches, sometimes do not need any key (cheat), two large doors down to the opposite of the map .. everything is done to annoy the killer is Tired of having to take a survivor to put on the hook with his perk **** which disorients you, then teams that hangs the hook and you flashlight, infinite loop! Should I be an "PROFESSIONAL" to play the nurse?


I bought all the DLC .. I regret my purchase today! I will never buy anything from these devloppers and I will not recommend the second part to my friends!


Disappointed.. seriously

Comments

  • Chill, there are many other killers to play if you don't like nurse. This change will balance her.

  • You play survivor, sure. The other killer not interest, i want my Nurse or you play alone ! I hope that all the killers will understand that it becomes useless realy !

  • Did you really call nurse's current basekit bad? Good god, I'd hate to see what you call good.

  • Nothing about addons. I'm just saying it's going to depend on addons ... I never use addons because I do not have a lot of points, because I do not earn enough points. If the addons had a long life I would use them!
    
    Generally I lose them during a disconnection of survivors (thank you)!