Nurse this! Nurse that! wE hAtE u bHvR *grumpy noise*
Calm down everyone, something this community is very strong with is having our voice heard when a problematic change comes into play. I can tell you what's going to happen, hear me out. They are going to release the PTB tomorrow with the Nurse changes, yes they already know people don't like the idea, but behavior has always been a company that wants to try things first no matter the response. We will test the change in the PTB, say we don't like it still because no duh. And they will remove the base kit change before the mid-chapter patch. They have always been rough around killer changes, not because they don't like killer mains, but because the survivor side of the community is much more loud and obnoxious. (please don't end me, but it's true) I trust behavior will eventually get the game to a balanced state for both sides, and won't nerf all killers into the ground. (But it's gonna take a while knowing them) Just wanted to say I support their decisions and people shouldn't panic unless something like this hits live servers. Let me know what you all think, feel free to slay me in the comments for what I've said, I love to hear em.
Comments
I hope the Devs are getting a laugh outta all this.
Lmao this part made me bust out laughing-
"but behavior has always been a company that wants to try things first no matter the response."
Just like how they wanted to test Freddy's nerf within the first week of his release. LUL