BHVR I sat there and defended you guys through this Nurse add-on rework controversy...

And you guys let me down.

Why would you go at her base power like that? Nobody, NOBODY was complaining about her base power being OP and anyone that was, was being whiney.

And why would you, after opting to nerf her power the way you did, rework Campbells the way you did? NOBODY is gonna use that add-on. Blinks have now turned into a precious resource and Campbells clearly wastes them.

Or the add-on that makes her move barely over 4.0 in exchange for REMOVING HER BLINKS? Seriously? Did you guys just look at her add-ons and go "how do we turn her into a half assed M1 killer"

And her red add-ons? Seriously? I was laughing so hard at how atrocious both of them are. 1 blink in exchange for going at 4.2? LMAO. 3 blinks but any LOS break completely ruins her? XD.

Pretty effing good job so far BHVR. Thank God I decided to learn Hag in fear that this rework was going to destroy her. I defended you guys because it was true Nurse needed nerfed. But she didn't need worthless add-ons and her base kit was fine. But heaven forbid the game be anything different from loop simulator 2019 for Survivors anymore, right?

You guys let me down. I'm disappointed in this rework. And if you aren't gonna fix it, then please for the love of God don't dumpster any other killer the way you did to Nurse.

Comments