New ish player here curious about which survivor teachables I should go with first
My highest level characters that I have are 20 Jake, 15, Feng min, 10 Dwight, 6 Meg, I was looking at their perks and I don't see why you wouldn't try to max out meg first, since she has adrenaline and sprint burst, or dwight generally for sabotage and repair speed perks...I can see how sprint burst isn't always the best so I am thinking of leveling feng min more for alert and/or lithe, to put on my dwight with small game and leader and/or prove thyself.
TLDR:Should I max meg, dwight and bill to help out my team or are there better general learnables...?
Comments
Feng is a good starter. Lithe is an easy exhaustion perk to use and Alert is a good detection perk for newbies. Plus Technician can help hide you better too