When one person falls into your trap everyone starts going down. When you down a survivor all other survivors are exposed for 20/25/30 seconds. Has a cooldown of 60 seconds.
I just went against a slugging omega blink nurse for the first time yesterday and now I really wouldn't want that perk to exist. I think slug builds have enough perks as it is.
I mean, I had fun somehow (I guess carrying the team against a slugging nurse is fun to me for some reason) but if she had that perk I definitely would have depipped and we probably wouldn't have even gotten a gen done.
30 seconds sounds a little too much. This perk makes me think about Iron Maiden, so how about 15 seconds? But instead change cooldown to 60/50/40 seconds.
Edit: Also You can go crazy and add that cooldown only starts after exposed effect has expired; meaning that if You manage to down another survivor with this perk it would refresh its duration since the cooldown didn't start yet.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just went against a slugging omega blink nurse for the first time yesterday and now I really wouldn't want that perk to exist. I think slug builds have enough perks as it is.
I mean, I had fun somehow (I guess carrying the team against a slugging nurse is fun to me for some reason) but if she had that perk I definitely would have depipped and we probably wouldn't have even gotten a gen done.
30 seconds sounds a little too much. This perk makes me think about Iron Maiden, so how about 15 seconds? But instead change cooldown to 60/50/40 seconds.
Edit: Also You can go crazy and add that cooldown only starts after exposed effect has expired; meaning that if You manage to down another survivor with this perk it would refresh its duration since the cooldown didn't start yet.