Waiting times
Recently I have started playing again but games are taking 10 plus minutes to start, what's with that?
Tagged:
Trusted
Recently I have started playing again but games are taking 10 plus minutes to start, what's with that?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@trapper32
They recently changed the match making about a few weeks back, which actually improved the playtime or in your case and others increased the wait times...
I believe it has something to do with what region you're in (the region part is unconfirmed), your rank, and the platform you're on.
May I ask, what is your rank and platform?
I'm on Xbox one rank 19. I also get tons of quitters
@trapper32
At Grey ranks which is where you're at with rank 19, its common for wait times to be that long for both sides due to not many people being at Grey ranks at that time, or because of the time of day and even your platform.
Despite that, its always a long queue time for Grey ranks. Once you hit Green rank your wait times will increase greatly, Green ranks is at rank 12 to 8 I believe. Below that at Yellow ranks (ranks 13 to 17 if my memory is right) your wait tills will slightly increase also...