Party xp/bps should be a thing now.

Something like a 10% bonus for every party member. Should also be given as a hidden post game bonus for killer.

Also new players should have a "Starters bonus" expecially when experiencing experienced players, as not neccissarily compensation, but a nice boost to get them up to a competitive level of play quicker.

Comments

  • Disagree with party bonus but I think you're on to something about boosting new players. Good idea

  • @joker7997 said:

    Disagree with party bonus but I think you're on to something about boosting new players. Good idea

    How so with the party bonus? i think it will encourage more people to play together, and reward killers when going against "spicy" swf

  • It would be just more BP's for sweaty swf and an f you to solo survivors, I don't see the benefit in that.

  • As others have said I disagree with the SWF/party BP bonus but am all for helping new players get a BP boost somehow.

  • XP boost yes, BP boost no

  • @joker7997 said:

    It would be just more BP's for sweaty swf and an f you to solo survivors, I don't see the benefit in that.

    Not all swf are sweaty. Not all want to ruin your game. Most just want to play and some can be genuinely Better players then any one killer.

    @[Deleted User] said:

    If the game is not balanced around a party, there shouldn't be anything additional to encourage people to play in parties imo.

    Sorry, it doesn't matter how much you try to bribe me. A few extra BP or XP does not make being a SWF's punching bag any less frustrating or enjoyable.

    Maybe originally but I disagree now days. Sure more work needs to be done but there is nothing I'd say that really stops 4 solo players from being as good as an organised swf (excluding some information which can be gathered from comms. Soon as the devs can implement a fair adjustment for the same info to be given to solo survivors I feel it would become increasingly negligible.) I also wouldn't say your a punching bag as most swf just wish to play the game and not be toxic. The minority always screams the loudest. Besides buffing no gain whilst facing groups is just a nice addition for the times someone could be "bullied" by a swf, and an even nicer addition when not.

    @Hoodied said:

    XP boost yes, BP boost no

    That's fair tbh

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/741176#Comment_741176

    I know that bully squads are in the minority, but even still, it doesn't need to be more encouraged.

    Granting BPS/XP for being in a party and being in a bully squad that rushes the game out when there's nothing all killers but maybe Nurse can do to stop it simply isn't healthy design.

    I'd like to encourage for players to group up one day, but this game's just simply a long way off before it can do that. SWF itself is a problem right now, not just for killers, but for solos as well.

    I don't think this would really encourage them though. there going to be toxic no matter what, extra bloodpoints or not. its also why a lot of them also dc - because they don't care about rank, experience or bloodpoints.

    on the other hand good players/people who want to level up (which requires playing the game and earning as many points by doing all objectives) will want to gather together and play more.

    I'm not saying that it wouldn't increase toxic groups playing, im just saying that they wouldn't really care.