Killer movement speed bug?
So apparently I was playing bubba and I’ve had instances where I slow down when running and keep in mind I’m playing this on PS4 and I have my analog stick all the way up and I slow down, heck At times when I try to chainsaw a survivor when I’m close and it should hit but it doesn’t because I’m slowed down.. anybody else having this problem with killer? And it can be any killer, doesn’t have to be bubba /:
Comments
I suspect it's your left analog stick, try to clean around it, lift it and blow air into it. I had the same problem were my killer would randomnly slow down. It was dust or whatever in the analog stick.
i know it’s fine. It happens on survivor as well when going against certain grass or corn or bamboo it’s definitely a bug.