Polls already voted
Should they add a feature that doesn't make you mad remembering the polls you already voted?
Should they add a feature that doesn't make you mad remembering the polls you already voted?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't understand the question, sorry. Would you mind clarifying a bit?
I think wee need a forum feature that allows the users to see whether they already voted a poll or not
Okay, that I can definitely get on board for. Your initial post lost me at the "make you mad" part
It's like : make you rage, trigger, etc
i mean...
you can also just look if the discussion says "new" next to it or not, so...
it owuld still be a neat QoL change.
New gets out always when there is a new comment
then it says "1 new", but not just "new"
YOU'RE RIGHT!!!! :)