New Offering Idea
I would like some opinions on an idea for a new offering. First off, I'm unaware if it should be for survivors killers or both. Basically the idea is a playable offering that would grant a fifth, random perk to be used in the trial. I assume it would be a high rarity offering. Anyways, any opinions?
Comments
A single random perk for EVERYONE, as an offering, would be nice.
Tho, that offering could only exist for the killer, because if survivors can get it, people could get 4-5 extra perks, that would literally make some stupid looking builds lol.
Maybe a offering that changes brightness? and it would be a rare offering.
There already is a Darkest Moonlight offering that makes the lightning a little darker, its not obtainable anymore and is ultra rare.
Calm down.
That would be really cool if it's a purple or higher rarity! I love doing random build spins on a wheel so I think it'd be awesome to adjust your playstyle to a new random perk. (: