The update did nothing

Still have to force quit the game after it cancels matchmaking. Still don’t get into the game with my SWF. Still takes 10 minutes to search for a game. So what did the most recent update do?

Comments

  • Yeah I was hoping this weekend after bloodhound to be able to get into a game.

    Tried 3 times today(saturday) and waited 10 mins in killer q before saying F it and playing another game.

    DbD must REALLY not want my $$. With Halloween events going on in just about every game...lol I'll spend my time and money in those instead. The developers must be rolling in so much cash that they don't need to compete with other games.

  • less killers where playing for the past couple of days because of how bad dedicated servers were cucking us. I hear they are turned off, if so they killer players will probs come back

  • Were dedicated servers really that bad? I didnt really have any big issues, but i also had 50ping to the server which isnt the biggest deal.

    Can see someone with 100+ ping having issues.