Would you like to see splinters reworked and avalible at all times for a high bp/shard cost?

Similar to the ticket system in dbd mobile even? Unlock a killer or survivor temporarily to work on. this way everybody has access to every perk in the game and can effectively "Rent" things to play if they either don't have the immediate funds or don't intend on purchasing a specific charecter. this would also mean also effectively removing them as clutter from bloodwebs and inventorys.

Comments

  • Since I never see Splinters anymore since I have all the DLC & Buy the new ones right away. I'm just going to say this because why not.

  • @Spartagone45 said:

    Since I never see Splinters anymore since I have all the DLC & Buy the new ones right away. I'm just going to say this because why not.

    I own all the dlc and buy it on release. I'm simply thinking about the people who don't, or new players coming into the game to make it more accessible

  • Since I own all the DLC I would like to get my bloodpoints back for the splinters I own lol and a rental system being implemented would be good for people to try new killers before they purchase them. Could even do the same with survivors, rentals could be similar to skin purchases where they can be rented with cells or shards.