Why survivors do that ?
I can't understand why some suvivors save like that ?
Check out this video on Streamable using your phone, tablet or desktop.
Tagged:
Trusted
I can't understand why some suvivors save like that ?
Check out this video on Streamable using your phone, tablet or desktop.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They do it to "farm" you and save themselves. It's a selfish act so they can get away and win the chase. Personally when I play killer I keep going for the person who pulled them off.
https://i.imgur.com/ab1LPzm.gifv
There were 2 dicks in this situation.
The survivor who farmed and the killer who was perfectly able of punishing the farmer but instead also decided to be a dick.