12:58
it directly show the problem, it NEED to be fixed
When exactly? Can you time stamp? And say what the problem is?
@Alice_pbg said:When exactly? Can you time stamp? And say what the problem is?
@Alice_pbg said:
dude the video is in my post, it directly is where the issue is, but well i guess you can't see it so go to 12:58
wow, that was... confusing and weird to watch. this is how servers are going huh?
@Mookywolf said:wow, that was... confusing and weird to watch. this is how servers are going huh?
@Mookywolf said:
yes it was
I'm so confused as to what happened there.
Working as intended I guess.
grabs are working perfectly fine...
i see no problem with that at all...
nope. eeeverything how it should be...
definitely.
110%.
@2Khours said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/735632#Comment_735632dude the video is in my post, it directly is where the issue is, but well i guess you can't see it so go to 12:58
@2Khours said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/735632#Comment_735632
Well...it's almost 30 minutes of video. Just wanted to be sure I wouldn't miss it
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When exactly? Can you time stamp? And say what the problem is?
dude the video is in my post, it directly is where the issue is, but well i guess you can't see it so go to 12:58
wow, that was... confusing and weird to watch. this is how servers are going huh?
yes it was
I'm so confused as to what happened there.
Working as intended I guess.
grabs are working perfectly fine...
i see no problem with that at all...
nope. eeeverything how it should be...
definitely.
110%.
Well...it's almost 30 minutes of video. Just wanted to be sure I wouldn't miss it