So I just went ahead and made Wes's perks.

I posted a poll earlier today asking which Don't Starve character should be a survivor in a Don't Starve chapter idea I'm writing, and I added Wes as an option because why not. Then my brain became fixated on what perks Wes would have, so I decided to just make a Wes post and have another character be the survivor for the full chapter.


Paragraph: Mime Time

Slow and steady

Your movement and action speeds are 5% slower for the duration of the Trial.

You do not leave Scratch Marks and failed Skill Checks do not create a noise notification.

Sounds from your footsteps are reduced by 30/40/50%.


Invisible wall

When you vault a window in a chase, the window becomes blocked for all players for 20 seconds.

Causes the Exhausted Status Effect for 60/50/40 seconds.

Invisible Wall cannot be used while Exhausted.


Play Dead

When you are unhooked, Play Dead activates and the following effects are applied:

  • You are put into the Dying State.
  • You do not bleed out.
  • You cannot be picked up by the Killer.
  • You will heal to the Injured State after 30/25/20 seconds.

When you leave the Dying State, Play Dead deactivates until you are hooked again.

Being unhooked is considered a Safe Unhook for the Survivor who unhooked you.

Comments

  • Why not playdead make it so you can't be healed by survivors etheir? and you heal to healthy when you get picked back up

  • @Snort said:

    Why not playdead make it so you can't be healed by survivors etheir? and you heal to healthy when you get picked back up

    Healing back to healthy might be a bit too powerful. I considered the no healing thing but I decided against it. Might change it though.

  • Woops, did I put this in feedback? I wasn't even paying attention lol

  • I really like invisible wall but I hate it's name😄.

  • @AshleyWB said:

    I really like invisible wall but I hate it's name😄.

    Tried to make it mime related :P