[PS4] Why can't I change language on console?

Title.


On PC I can change the language just fine in the game, on PS4 I can't (don't see the option). Why is that?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Pretty sure you have to change the language in the console settings to change the game language as well, but maybe some PS4 player can confirm or deny this.

    1. From the PlayStation dashboard, select "Settings" on the top right and press X.
    2. Scroll down until you see "Language" and press X.
    3. Select “System Language” and press X.
    4. The menu will present a list of available languages to choose from. Select the language of your choice and press the X button to confirm.
    5. The game should now launch in your selected language.


  • Thank you. Weird that I have to go to my PS4 settings to change some language ingame.