About Michael

I was just in a match where he didn’t hit anyone,and didn’t get a single hook. The last person escapes through the hatch. Anyways he killed three of us using a Mori like thing I’m assuming?  but I don’t see a Mori in his offerings just a black ward . Add ons tombstone and fragrant tuft of hair. You can instakill everyone like this without bringing a Mori and doing any real work?

Comments

  • @HeroLives said:You can instakill everyone like this without bringing a Mori and doing any real work?

    It takes a hefty amount of time Stalking people to reach that point. Y'all played poorly if he managed to get 3 people with it.

  • Tombstone and Tuft give you the ABILITY TO KILL WITH YOUR BARE HANDS, and INFINITE TIER 3. He spent the whole match STALKING YOU TO GET TIER 3. Please research before saying things like this, all you had to do was read the add-on descriptions. Bringing those two add-ons is more often than not a recipe for disaster as they both tremendously increase the amount it takes to get to Tier 3, and if I remember correctly Tombstone actually pushes Myers out of it meaning he needs to stalk a bit more. Honestly it's much better breaking every pallet then doing it one by one with normal tombstone and maybe on a Dying Light obsession first to buy more time.

  • Tombstone and Tuft give you the ABILITY TO KILL WITH YOUR BARE HANDS, and INFINITE TIER 3. He spent the whole match STALKING YOU TO GET TIER 3. Please research before saying things like this, all you had to do was read the add-on descriptions. Bringing those two add-ons is more often than not a recipe for disaster as they both tremendously increase the amount it takes to get to Tier 3, and if I remember correctly Tombstone actually pushes Myers out of it meaning he needs to stalk a bit more. Honestly it's much better breaking every pallet then doing it one by one with normal tombstone and maybe on a Dying Light obsession first to buy more time.

    We did all the gens I didn’t even know he was stalking. I’ve never experienced this. I’ve had this game only a couple of months and this is the first time it’s happened in a game I was in. That’s why I asked. So he was just sneaking around stalking everyone then boom everyone dead. He went into ew3 once and stayed there. Omg wow. Impressive
  • Yup i think I was playing against you. The work is mostly in stalking. You need to evade micheal at all costs prevent him from hitting tier 3. Make him chase you around awkward corners it'll limit his stalking. If you can, make it so he hits tier 2 hard as late as possible. He moves as a slug since he gets movement speed penalty. If your the obsession hide. He'll either dying light you or is going to use you to get play with your food stacks.This killer changes the game in a huge way he doesn't play like any other killer when playing these builds. Stealth against myers is essential. His terror radius will probably be small as well so your eyes will be key to preventing him from tiering up. He needs almost 3 full ew worth of survivor to pull this off it takes a long ass time and will not work if survivors lose him and play stealthy and stay aware.

    Your also not likely to pip its a meme build and you will most likely depip since your getting mori's and kills and not any hits or hooks

  • HeroLives said:

    Tombstone and Tuft give you the ABILITY TO KILL WITH YOUR BARE HANDS, and INFINITE TIER 3. He spent the whole match STALKING YOU TO GET TIER 3. Please research before saying things like this, all you had to do was read the add-on descriptions. Bringing those two add-ons is more often than not a recipe for disaster as they both tremendously increase the amount it takes to get to Tier 3, and if I remember correctly Tombstone actually pushes Myers out of it meaning he needs to stalk a bit more. Honestly it's much better breaking every pallet then doing it one by one with normal tombstone and maybe on a Dying Light obsession first to buy more time.

    We did all the gens I didn’t even know he was stalking. I was in his terror radius twice ,but no chase was active. I’ve never experienced this. I’ve had this game only a couple of months and this is the first time it’s happened in a game I was in. That’s why I asked. So he was just sneaking around stalking everyone then boom everyone dead. He went into ew3 once and stayed there. Omg wow. Impressive. I didn’t know you could just walk around and stalk them quickly murder like that. Like I’ve experienced the ew3 one shots but never this. 

  • Zarathos said:

    Yup i think I was playing against you. The work is mostly in stalking. You need to evade micheal at all costs prevent him from hitting tier 3. Make him chase you around awkward corners it'll limit his stalking. If you can, make it so he hits tier 2 hard as late as possible. He moves as a slug since he gets movement speed penalty. If your the obsession hide. He'll either dying light you or is going to use you to get play with your food stacks.This killer changes the game in a huge way he doesn't play like any other killer when playing these builds. Stealth against myers is essential. His terror radius will probably be small as well so your eyes will be key to preventing him from tiering up. He needs almost 3 full ew worth of survivor to pull this off it takes a long ass time and will not work if survivors lose him and play stealthy and stay aware.

    Your also not likely to pip its a meme build and you will most likely depip since your getting mori's and kills and not any hits or hooks

    If it happened within the last 20 mins yeah that was you. I was so confused with what was going on. Then I saw you creeping out of the corner of the map when I was trying to get the door. Tried to time it , did a bad job at that obviously. Omg that was amazing. I did not see that second half of the match coming. I’m still learning. I had zero clue you were stalking . I thought I was hidden pretty well when I wasn’t doing gens. I saw you go into tier three then everyone started dying. 😅
  • @HeroLives said:
    Zarathos said:

    Yup i think I was playing against you. The work is mostly in stalking. You need to evade micheal at all costs prevent him from hitting tier 3. Make him chase you around awkward corners it'll limit his stalking. If you can, make it so he hits tier 2 hard as late as possible. He moves as a slug since he gets movement speed penalty. If your the obsession hide. He'll either dying light you or is going to use you to get play with your food stacks.This killer changes the game in a huge way he doesn't play like any other killer when playing these builds. Stealth against myers is essential. His terror radius will probably be small as well so your eyes will be key to preventing him from tiering up. He needs almost 3 full ew worth of survivor to pull this off it takes a long ass time and will not work if survivors lose him and play stealthy and stay aware.

    Your also not likely to pip its a meme build and you will most likely depip since your getting mori's and kills and not any hits or hooks

    If it happened within the last 20 mins yeah that was you. I was so confused with what was going on. Then I saw you creeping out of the corner of the map when I was trying to get the door. Tried to time it , did a bad job at that obviously. Omg that was amazing. I did not see that second half of the match coming. I’m still learning. I had zero clue you were stalking . I thought I was hidden pretty well when I wasn’t doing gens. I saw you go into tier three then everyone started dying. 😅

    Myers is the only truly terrifying killer in this game. Sure you can argue that Hag can get a few jump scares out of you and a good Nurse is frighting to try and lose but nothing beats Myers as he has a few scare tactics in his kit/add-ons.


  • Myers is the only truly terrifying killer in this game. Sure you can argue that Hag can get a few jump scares out of you and a good Nurse is frighting to try and lose but nothing beats Myers as he has a few scare tactics in his kit/add-ons.


    @M@MegaWaffle

    I wasn’t even scared the first half. I was like ######### is this dude and why are they not doing anything. Then once my teammates started dropping at they hit tier three I was scared. He’s just so damn quiet, and on the right maps where it’s really dark so hard to see!