first game tonite
"A player disconnected from the match while loading."
Gonna take a shot and try again...
Tagged:
Trusted
"A player disconnected from the match while loading."
Gonna take a shot and try again...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hate having a bad first game. Kills my mood so fast :(
I know i should quit the game when that happens, but I need to see the loading screen through the error lol...
Second game, got my wraith daily...I have a plague daily but not in the mood...
Third game worked fine.
4th game, same as the first...the loading screen didn't take that long this time.
I've tried to queue up a rank 16 nancy tnite but it's quicker to find a game as a killa on ps4 for me.
Still cannot land a game as nancy...but no problem getting matches as a rank 12 killer on ps4. Even though i'm currently rank 12 as a killer...I feel bad for all the match ups tonite...I should maybe be higher in the ranks...but I don't play like I used to :/
Still no luck getting in a match as nancy :/
holy booty i got survivor match, but now i'm mega tequila...
I like when a game is over, I leave, I get unknown error, game you tried to join is no longer available, unknown error, frozen screen, back to the menu.
This has been a rollercoaster spamming refresh every second to see what happens next
Yeah
It's annoying