How Fast is GhostFace?
You know I want to buy a new killer and GhostFace is pretty cool looking but i'm worried he is to slow.
can somebody with experience using him tell me how fast he is?
You know I want to buy a new killer and GhostFace is pretty cool looking but i'm worried he is to slow.
can somebody with experience using him tell me how fast he is?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hes the same speed as trapper.. when crouched he does get slightly slower... he can be difficult to learn and to play as well because he takes quite a bit of awareness.. but hes so much fun!
He's default speed 115%/4.6 meters per second.
All the stats are in game on the lore screens. I think you can look at those without owning him.
thanks to both of you