Would M&A be good on Clown?
Just thinking, would M&A be good on Clown? You could get closer to them, and maybe be able to hit them with a surprise Afterpice Tonic. That would really hit the Sprint Burst meta hard if you could hit them with the Tonic before they take off.
Comments
What you're describing is basically the same idea on many other killers. Only in some very fortunate situations would you be able to spot them, hit them with the gas without them even seeing, or hell, hearing the bottle throw before they start running. It's probably best to run a more reliable perk that does all-around effectiveness rather than rely on one strategy to get survivors.
Meh, 32 meters radius base and he's still fairly visible.
You'd better either run perks to improve his chasing abilities, or to slow down gens.
I honestly think you need to go the other way with clown, get distressing, thanophobia, cholrophobia, and nurses calling and just keep slugging people when you find them and watch them waste a lot of time to heal and just keep an eye on the wounded.
I actually recomend Make your choice. He can slow down the affected person to hit them
I stopped using M&A and Shadowborn because, as Huntress, they just mess with my aim. I think M&A is good with certain builds for certain killers, but for Clown I think you are better off with other perks.