I've created a Basement with which we can meet Insidiously:
https://discord.gg/brcf9fV
Re-opening the basement as of 07/20/2018!
Anyone is welcome, regardless of main!
Grand re-opening of the Basement!
All are welcome regardless of main, including survivors
Hello to you Sir or Madams, I am here to see if you have accepted Zappy Boi into your hearts?
@TeaLeaf said: Hello to you Sir or Madams, I am here to see if you have accepted Zappy Boi into your hearts?
We have, and have a role for every killer. There's plenty of chili to go around!
@Leatherbilly said: There's plenty of chili to go around!
I'm not eating your chili, thankyouverymuch.
PhantomMask20763 said: Is there some room for a poor poor sweater boi main???
@PhantomMask20763 said: Is there some room for a poor poor sweater boi main???
You certainly won't be the first Sweaterboi main.
Bumping.
We're still here
@Leatherbilly said: We're still here
This is good to know, I love the memes on there
Bump.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Re-opening the basement as of 07/20/2018!
Anyone is welcome, regardless of main!
Grand re-opening of the Basement!
All are welcome regardless of main, including survivors
Hello to you Sir or Madams, I am here to see if you have accepted Zappy Boi into your hearts?
We have, and have a role for every killer. There's plenty of chili to go around!
I'm not eating your chili, thankyouverymuch.
You certainly won't be the first Sweaterboi main.
Bumping.
We're still here
This is good to know, I love the memes on there
Bump.