Question, mainly for BHVR dev team
Alright, is it fine if I use the soundtrack to make some chase themes?
Main reason why I am asking is certain parts of the track can be mixed together to make chase themes for the original killers
Alright, is it fine if I use the soundtrack to make some chase themes?
Main reason why I am asking is certain parts of the track can be mixed together to make chase themes for the original killers
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The devs love fan made content. So id say as long as you have access to the music your good to go