I want to thank the DBD art team for the amazing cosmetics they've been making
these cosmetics are just getting better and better every chapter and mid chapter patch!
Hell these new withering blight cosmetics that got leaked are some of the best I've seen! Props to them for spending the time to design them!
I can't wait for the mid chapter patch and see what new cosmetics they have in store for us
Comments
I agree they look good on the whole. But they're quite pricey.
absolutely. amazing work to the people who designed and made those skins. for me, specifically, i LOVE the Clown's and Spirit's blight weapons. probably my favorite weapon designs in the whole game.
Yeah, I have to agree. The art team of Behaviour is really good!
I would like to diss the accounts department for the amazingly high prices they've been charging.
I think the chapters/characters aren't too expensive especially when compared with some of the absolute rip-off DLC like StreetFighter V.
But the DBD skins are ridiculously priced. Far too much.
Been lovin mah Piggy cosmetics 🐷
Oh yeah the art and sound team are doing a phenomenal job for sure A+