I actually really care about the lore lol. If this game didn't have such interesting lore and likable characters I doubt i'd still be playing it.
I suppose it's alright.
Some of the original killers have some interesting backstories like Clown, Hag and Huntress.
A lot of the survivors are simply unfortunate souls.
I like it but have slowly lost interest.
Hope they add some of the original folks from the lore at some point.
Cant wait for the archive, its suppose too have little pieces of lore within it
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I actually really care about the lore lol. If this game didn't have such interesting lore and likable characters I doubt i'd still be playing it.
I suppose it's alright.
Some of the original killers have some interesting backstories like Clown, Hag and Huntress.
A lot of the survivors are simply unfortunate souls.
I like it but have slowly lost interest.
Hope they add some of the original folks from the lore at some point.
Cant wait for the archive, its suppose too have little pieces of lore within it