Trapper and trapped survivors are litteraly broken

I mean. How the hell does he survive having a bear trap clamp down on their ankels? Like. The trapper just shaves off the bear trap like a Chad and survivors run on that broken ankle like Usain bolt runs on an Olympic track.


Trapper OP please nerf chadness :kappa:

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Seltas0208 said:

    I mean. How the hell does he survive having a bear trap clamp down on their ankels? Like. The trapper just shaves off the bear trap like a Chad and survivors run on that broken ankle like Usain bolt runs on an Olympic track.

    Trapper OP please nerf chadness :kappa:

    Trappers whole thing seems to be that he isn't bothered by pain, as you can see from his many outfits, survivors are just champs I guess

  • You don't know what those boots are made of. ๐Ÿ˜œ

  • Treading in your own trap is one of the must humiliating things you can do as killer. No need to add any further punishment.