So I just now tried the Demogorgon on PS4

What the heck is with the teleportation? I had to hold L2, let go really quick, and then hold or press L1 constantly to get it to work. Are they that unintuitive? Is there something I'm missing? I probably spent 20 seconds trying to teleport every time I attempted it. I would have a portal highlighted, and no new controls would show, they'd only show after I held L2 and let go.

Comments

  • Sorry not an answer to your question but just to say - I still haven't seen a Demogorgon on PS4!!

  • @Rex_Huin said:

    Sorry not an answer to your question but just to say - I still haven't seen a Demogorgon on PS4!!

    How have you not? I see them all over the place! Also it worked the second game. Maybe I was mistaking seeing a lit up portal when I actually wasn't, I dunno. Second game did better for me though.

  • @Atrushan88 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/730967#Comment_730967

    How have you not? I see them all over the place! Also it worked the second game. Maybe I was mistaking seeing a lit up portal when I actually wasn't, I dunno. Second game did better for me though.

    Maybe just bad luck. I see loads of the new survivors so the DLC has definitely been selling...

  • I have seen him a few times and have him myself. Just too many other perks i'm trying to unlock before i can even think about playing him for fun!