DEVS FIX YOUR GAME.

Lobbies have never been this glitched, as in, ever. If I play survivor, I get "random error has occurred". If I play swf, the lobby is bugged and sometimes my friend is in the killers lobby without me. Sometimes I cant even join the game. If I play killer, the waiting times are so high, that it just kills the game experience for me. Being a red rank means I have to sit trough ridiculous queue times. Why even be rank 1? Might as well dc every game till rank 15. We all know devs are not gonna ban people lmao, dc is at an all time high (imo), in 2k hours I have never seen so many people disconnect constantly, both killers AND survivors. The current game state kills the game experience for your player base. Stop focusing on dlcs and skins to get more money out of this game, when the game itself is already broken fundamentally. I have to constantly re open the game because one of these issues ALWAYS triggers. Not to mention, the last update made the game look like garbage, for no reason. Every big update it's a step forward and then two step backwards, don't complain if a lot of streamers and veteran players loose interest in the game if every update there are more issues happening than fixed.

Comments