My dedicated server experience
remove them, just remove them. didn't notice a difference in killer wait times much at all, I played plague btw and there was a VERY NOTICEABLE delay from when I would go to start charging my killer power to when it would actually start charging, also there was ALOT OF DC'S (survivors in my games). everytime I went to break a pallet it would be jittery when first starting the animation of locking inplace to break the pallet, and some pallet throws by the survivor where not stuns when EVEN I THOUGHT they would be stuns and I always have said that the range a pallet can stun you was to much (non dedicated servers).
Pretty much most if not all interactions felt clunkier and much more delayed than usual other than regular M1's which felt the same, but other than that the dedicated servers feel TERRIBLE. keep them to the PTB. I wont be playing anymore games until they remove the current test of the dedicated servers.
dedicated servers ARE NOT READY TO BE RELEASED. a lot more work is needed for them. if anything delay the dedicated servers even more. this needs to be handled well or bad dedicated servers will kill DbD
Comments