Next Killer: Shai LeBeouf?
I know we already have "The Cannibal", but maybe we can get another?
(I know this is old, but I love it, and it totally reminds me of DbD now :)
I know we already have "The Cannibal", but maybe we can get another?
(I know this is old, but I love it, and it totally reminds me of DbD now :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hex perk: He Will Divide You
Activates one totem at the start of the game, creating a _% penalty to gen repair times and totem cleanse times as long as it is active. If the lit totem for this perk is cleansed, the hex activates a previously dull totem and doubles it's former power. This can repeat until there are no longer any more dull totems on the map to switch to.
Maybe he's a fan and we could get a Shai LeBeouf skin for Legion.
Are you Shai Lebeouf ?
Yes...?
What is this song?
The greatest ever written.
He's brandishing a knife, SHAI LABEOUF!
Yes please
He killing you, SHAI LABEOUF