Nerfing nurse why

PSA it's confirmed they actually trying to nerf the most skilled killer as opposed to fix the real problems in the game like legion being unplayable and a 5 yr old game being more buggy than an early alpha. Also nice dedicated servers not having australia server we love 200ping I think we did a pretty good job.

Comments

  • Nurse with certain addon combinations is able to destroy a full team of survivors, and it wasn't fun at all. They're only changing Nurse's addons and doing a touch-up on her basekit for the sake of QOL.

    Also Australia has a server in Sydney so I don't know what you're on about.

  • @Guiltron said:

    Nurse with certain addon combinations is able to destroy a full team of survivors, and it wasn't fun at all. They're only changing Nurse's addons and doing a touch-up on her basekit for the sake of QOL.

    Also Australia has a server in Sydney so I don't know what you're on about.

    Nurse with add one destroys? Just no, a good nurse can 4k a great nurse can destroy even a swf but I guess no more. Also dunno what your on about Aus players connect to Singapore/us west dunno where you getting this Sydney server from this aint csgo