Dash Attacks / Shred
These 2 kind of attacks avoids removing tokens to Save The Best For The Last and doesn't make trigger Surge is this intentional?
These 2 kind of attacks avoids removing tokens to Save The Best For The Last and doesn't make trigger Surge is this intentional?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes
Yeah, shred is considered a secondary attack, not a basic
it is intentional. they're not considered "basic attacks" and those things only trigger on basic attacks.
It is intentional. STBFL only works on basic attacks. Shred and ambush are not considered basic attacks.
It's intentional and very powerful! I saw my friend @BBQnDemogorgon absolutely destroy a Nancy with STBFL as Demogorgon. Although that Nancy was pretty boosted :v
Wait, if I am correct, which I am most likely not, doesn't pig lose stacks when she uses dash?
That's all good and well, but afaik Sloppy Butcher DOES work with special attacks, I think the perk descriptions should get an update (cuz it's REALLY unclear as of now)
She does not. This changed when her ambush was updated to be considered a special attack a few updates ago.
Okay, I thought I was about to give false information
I have done it once, I DON'T WANNA DO IT AGAIN